Vavia Technologies was founded in 2008 and was funded by BSE/NSE listed Spice Mobility. Vavia started off as a web consulting company and quickly grew to build its own products in Mobile Value Added Services, Advertising and Social Networking. Vavia is a focussed mobile performance marketing company that helps mobile app developers in acquiring the right users for their apps globally.
Some of the products built at Vavia are -
1. txtBrowser - an SMS based search engine built by Vavia has answered over 1 Billion queries in a short span of fewer than two years.
2. Confess - India's first anonymous social network over mobile.
3. FreePaisa - an app that gives out free recharges for downloading and interacting with other apps/brands listed on the platform. Over 25 Lakh users in less than 6 months
4. Teen Patti Magic - The classic version of the popular 3 card game. Grew to over 1M paying subscribers in less than 1 year of launch
We are now scaling up our team and we are attempting to get the best in the industry to join us to help build a world-class mobile advertising company from India. As you might already know - Mobile advertising is the fastest-growing segment globally. So here's your chance to be a part of it.
Some press coverage about our work and company can be viewed below -
Our recent products include -
1. Teen Patti Magic - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adofgame.tpgr
2. Autograph.ly - A portal that enables fans to request for personalised video messages from their favourite stars - https://www.autograph.ly
3. 99Circles - A portal that enables digital creators to monetise their work through recurring subscriptions - https://www.99circles.com